Emerging Leaders Connection
Jacqueline Vu, jacquelinevuOD@gmail.com
Jess Richards, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheryl Westley, email@example.com
Susan Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Coker, email@example.com
A community’s greatest asset is its dedicated and talented future workforce of young professionals. Geared
toward business professionals in the early stages of their careers this Emerging Leaders Connection (ELC)
is designed to educate and develop individuals into strong corporate, civic, and nonprofit
business leaders of Fountain Valley.
Create a platform for our members to build relationships, develop professionally, become civically and
philanthropically active, and contribute to the economic development and high quality living of our
Enriching our community by uniting and developing our young professionals from a wide cross-section
of careers and industries we hope to strengthen the vitality of Fountain Valley and surrounding areas by
providing a network of professional development, social opportunity, community service programs, and
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
● Build your networking skills through various social and active events
● Gateway to opportunities to work side by side with leaders in various fields to grow your professional contacts and career
● Support and explore Fountain Valley’s local businesses through social events
● Provide opportunities for educational and professional development with mentors from the Chamber of Commerce and through seminars
● Work to keep our young professionals in Fountain Valley
● Focus on the future grow today’s community for tomorrow’s future
Group Expectations: Each of these groups expect the participants to be an active part of the team by attending regularly scheduled meetings, performing agreed upon tasks as decided in the meetings, reporting progress of the tasks as requested, and assisting in recruitment of new group members.