Jacqueline Vu, jacquelinevuOD@gmail.com
Jess Richards, email@example.com
Cheryl Westley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Tran, email@example.com
Paula Coker, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emerging Professionals (EP) of Fountain Valley develop Fountain Valley’s future leaders by providing ambitious young professionals with the opportunity to build relationships, serve the community, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
EP is an organization aimed at engaging an emerging group of future leaders who are committed to personal growth, career advancement, civic engagement, and service to the Fountain Valley area. EP is open to people between the ages of 21-40 from all industries. This group represents a diverse range of companies, backgrounds, and ideas. Membership is rolling and lasts 12 months from the date of sign-up, so join today!
Leaders of Tomorrow
Your membership in this group is your gateway to opportunities with colleagues, peers, and leaders in various fields to enhance your own professional career
- Network & Connect
- Build relationships with a diverse network of young, fun, and community-driven peers
- Unrestricted access to business and community leaders
- Unparalleled leadership development opportunities through panels and workshops
- The reduced registration rate for the Chamber of Commerce
- Exclusive community service events and programs
- Complimentary subscription to Chamber's current Magazine
- Opportunity to engage with elected officials, influence public policy and local issues and make an impact on our region’s quality of life
- Members-Only invites to special events like Breakfast with the Mayor
- No fee for attending monthly socials
- Opportunity to join EP Committees
Monthly networking luncheons so members and guests can learn about different career paths and business building.
Socials are held for EP of Fountain Valley to strengthen and build their business relationships.