Modern Technology School
Education - Training
Modern Technology School has been passionate about equipping students with Health Care Education since 1981 and is well-known as one of the best Trade & Technical Colleges in Southern California.
Our main focuses of training include our approved/certified X-Ray Technician Program, Ultrasound / Vascular Technician Program and our Medical Assistant Program. We also offer Clinical Internships and monthly CPR/BLS Certification & Renewal Courses that are cost efficient and open to the public.
We’re located in the heart of Fountain Valley and are proud to serve our community. Our School Director and Admissions Department work hand-in-hand with students, answering their questions and walking them through enrollment procedures. We have a dedicated Financial Aid team that helps students with monetary concerns as well as federal grants, Veterans/GI Bill, student loans and/or scholarship information. Our instructors are some of the best in the industry and our small class sizes sets us apart from many colleges. Finally, our Career Center offers students insight and hands-on help with graduation procedures, testing & state exams, as well as helping students with their resumes and job searches in order to try and ensure their success.
• Programs at Modern Technology School [http://mtschool.edu/programs/]
• Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify! [http://mtschool.edu/financial-aid/]
• Admissions Procedures [http://mtschool.edu/admissions/]
• Licensed & Accredited by ACCSC, BPPE, CDPH-RHB (X-Ray Program) + Equality for All Students!
• Learn more by visiting us at www.mtschool.edu/about-us [http://mtschool.edu/about-us/]