Fountain Valley Chamber of CommerceWelcome to the Fountain Valley Chamber of Commerce. We are dedicated to the growth of our member businesses and the community at large through active leadership in civic, cultural, legislative, and educational programs. We work closely with city officials, business leaders and civic organizations to build a sound economic base and orderly growth that benefits our entire community. We invite you to see why we are “the trusted voice of business” in Fountain Valley. Members receive a wide range of benefits with their membership. To learn more see Member Benefits.
Session One — June 7
- Overview of financial management for small businesses.
- The seven financial terms every entrepreneur should know.
Session Two — June 14
- Pricing your products and services correctly. Are you correctly accounting for all your costs?
- The importance of cash flow. Diagnosing and curing cash flow issues.
- Preparing and understanding your key financial reports — what reports can tell you about your business.
- The process of developing financial projections — identifying and understanding your key assumptions.
- Understanding and using key financial ratios.
Session Three — June 21
- The fundamentals of managing your small business finances.
- Understanding your business model and optimizing it for financial success.
- Maintaining proper records to keep your business running smoothly.
- Implementing a financial tracking and accounting system.
Session Four — June 28
- Understanding the fundamentals of business credit.
- Understanding how lenders view your company from a financial perspective.
- Preparing your company for debt capital. What do you need to do? What information do you need to provide to a potential lender?
Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 7, 2023
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Wednesday, June 7th, 2023
Must Register HERE